This year, I am in charge of preparing a Thanksgiving feast for 14 people. I have cooked dishes before but never the entire meal. I start the prep tonight because I have a 3.5 month old and I know it will be hard to get everything done in one day.
As I meal plan and prep the food, I start to think about all I am thankful for. I am most thankful for Kara. I was told, it would be impossible to have children. After I suffered my first miscarriage I was beginning to think it was true. Kara is truly my miracle baby. Next, I am thankful for my mom. She is and will always be there for me. I can do no wrong in her eyes. Finally, I am thankful for the man in my life, Jeff. He is a wonderful mate and father. I could not have asked for anyone better to share parenthood with.
I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment