Thursday, February 12, 2009

Okay, now I am happy

I finally had a free moment to sit down and actually make my blog over. For now, I am pretty happy with it. I have a feeling after I play around with more templates and headers I will be changing. At least now it has personality.

Household news:
Kara will be 6 months on Feb. 15. We go have her 6 month well check on the 18th. More shots and questions for the pediatrician. Besides rolling all over the house, she has started practicing the crawling position. She will stay on her hands and knees for five min. or more. She has started to notice foods and I have started to feed her when we sit down for our meals. If she doesn't get food in her belly, we don't have a peaceful meal. She has also started to become independent. She doesn't like to be held like she used to. She wants to play in her jumperoo or roll all over the house. My little baby is growing up. Her first birthday will be here before I know it.

1 comment:

The Winsteads said...

It does go by so fast! Enjoy every moment - she will be running around Wal-Mart, wanting to "help" you push the cart before you know it! :)