Our snow days consisted of staying indoors on Sunday. We spent the day watching Fireproof and reruns of The Golden Girls on the Hallmark channel. Jeff had to work so it was just us girls (Autumn, Kara and me). Autumn is too "grown up" to sit in her pajamas all day and veg out watching TV and movies. She spent the day in our office on the computer. She also spent the day playing Cookie Monster. I went to our second fridge to get something and I noticed she ate all the cookies out of the Lunchables I bought. I still haven't figured out why she never asks me anything or spends time with Kara when her dad is at work. But that's another post for another day.
Last night, after Autumn went home the 3 of us watched the snowfall through the window. We went to bed around 11:00 P.M. and woke up this morning to a full blanket of snow. Kara didnt' seem to care she still slept until 8:30 this morning. At lunch, I made a snowman for Kara using Bottle Caps, a Twizzler and some river stones from the old fish bowl.
I hope you enjoy our pictures. The blue sky looks so bright compared to the whites on the trees. I wish Jeff didn't have to work. I could have taken pictures with Kara outside. Hopefully, he will come home soon and we can take a few before it gets dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment