Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kara 11 months

Kara is now 11 months. She continues to amaze me by her newly found skills. I am trying to remember them, but its hard. Some of the things she does: dances to all kinds of music, she crawls to my cell phone everytime it rings so she can "talk", she hates the vacuum. If she sees it, she screams out of horror. She has a new whiney face and uses it to her advantage.

Its hard to believe my little baby will be a year old in a few short weeks. I am looking forward to her birthday since she isn't afraid of icing. It will be interesting to see how I clean her off when we have her party at the local park and wont have easy access to wash her off. I did have an 11 month photo but my camera is at my mom's house.

No comments: