This post is extremely late. I debated on if I should write it or not.
I am 90% certain she is ready for potty training. She takes off her diaper if its just a little wet and if she goes number 2 its coming off right away ( I keep my eye on that one). While I am in the process of chasing her around to put a new diaper one, she will have an accident and start crying.
Her tantrums are becoming more vocal and if we are in public we visit the bathroom for a little conversation. Her first loud public tantrum was in The Fresh Market because I wouldn't let her eat the freshly ground peanut butter.
She loves her new found freedom of walking to the car. She is very aware she can walk on her own. I am teaching her how she needs to watch out for cars and not dart out in the parking lots.
According the scales, she weighs 29.5 pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment