Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kara 21 Months

Kara is now 21 months old. Her vocabulary is expanding and I am amazed on how many new things she says. I fail at keeping up with them all.

She loves saying dog. She sees them on TV and she gets excited. The funny part, she doesn't like dogs if they are in the house. She seems to be fine with them outdoors.

My favorite thing she says is "I need you". That is one of the first things she says when she sees me in the morning. It reassures me on the days I wake up wondering if I am doing this parenting thing right.

She has gained a new love for The WonderPets. This is one of the three shows she likes that I can tolerate. It's cute when the theme song comes on and she sings with it. She does attempt to say "teamwork". It comes out Teeeeewoook. I try to capture it on video. She stops when she notices my camera.

Its been a joy to watch her grow up. I'm blessed that she is able to stay home with me while I work. She is light of my life and even if I could have seen in the future, I still wouldn't trade motherhood for anything.

No comments: