Saturday, May 30, 2009

A few of my favorite things



While everyone is napping and the house is clean, I thought I would post a few of my favorite things.






Mary Kay Mineral Foundation. This stuff is great! It makes my face look flawless and brighter. I have tried other mineral powders and they do not compare. I love the fact Kara can rub all over my face and my makeup stays in place. I wore it while working out to see if the sweat would wash it off. My makeup was fresh as ever. I recommend you order it from a Mary Kay rep.





The Fisher Price Jumperoo:

Without this toy, I wouldn't be able to get anything done around the house, let alone shower. Kara loves playing in this toy. She jumps hard and at times, I think she is going to jump through the floor.

No comments: