
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
If you are like me and never participated or barely participtes, I urge you to give it a try. It's a fun way to look back on what you didn't do the week before. I love reading others "Not Me" posts. It makes me feel normal.
If you are like me and never participated or barely participtes, I urge you to give it a try. It's a fun way to look back on what you didn't do the week before. I love reading others "Not Me" posts. It makes me feel normal.
I did not hold Kara for 2 hours Sunday as she slept. I use naptimes for cleaning and having my "me" time. While she was napping, I also didn't say prayers for all the families with littles ones that are in the hospital sick while holding her.
Friday, Jeff and I started Weight Watchers. I did not weigh myself this morning to see that I lost 2 pounds. I am patiently waiting until Friday morning to weigh in.
1 comment:
Good luck at Weight Watchers!
I need to lose a few pounds myself.
Saw your link on Mckmama's blog.
Best to you!
Dee
Post a Comment