Sunday, November 8, 2009

A church home

Finally after months of church searching, I finally found a place to call home.

Kara and I are proud members of a local baptist church in Randleman, NC.

I was a member in the past, and before some personal issues I loved it there. I worked in the nursery, sang in the chior and helped out anywhere I could.

I was going to talk to the pastor about becoming a member, but God had other plans in mind. After tonight's message an invitation was made for anyone to join that wanted to. Well, my heart started racing, I knew I couldn't ignore it. I went up front with another lady and we both joined.
I am so excited. I cannot wait to get involved and make brand new friends.

As soon as the new pastor gets settled and moved, we will be having a baby dedication for Kara.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Very festive over here!

Congrats on finding that new church home and church family to be a part. Believe me when I say, I know how important a decision it is to be made and I hope it will be a place where you and Kara can grow!

Rita said...

Thanks, Tara. I thought I found one. For a few weeks now, its been very wierd there. No one tried to get to know me and I was there since the first Sunday in June.