Well, little miss turned 15 months 3 days ago.
She is beginning to love books. I have to be careful and "hide" the grown up books. She loves her board books. She is talking more gibberish than actual words. At least she is vocal. She recognizes items in her books. If I ask her to show the me shoe, she points to it.
She has started the picky eater club. She used to love cheese toast, now she just wants the toast with no cheese. She peels the cheese off and it ends up on the floor. The only meat she likes is breaded chicken tenders. She recently discovered how to dip food in condiments. That has been a real adventure. For some reason when she is with her dad ketchup or whatever she is dipping food in ends up all over her clothes. I don't want to nag him, but I really wish he would start pushing up her sleeves or not let her eat with her coat on.
She still isn't walking on her own. She pushes her walking toys around the living room. Sometimes she gets brave and lets go. Then if I make a big deal of her standing up alone, she falls down. I learned to act like I am not paying her any attention.
She had her 15 month check up and booster shots yesterday. She weighs 24 lbs and is 30 inches long. I don't the doctors office got her measurements right. If she is 30 inches long, she hasn't grown in 3 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment