Thursday, February 11, 2010

Im so excited

I just had to blog about it.

There is 1 event coming up (possibly 2) this weekend/next week.

Because of facebook, I have came in contact with a cousin I haven't seen since 1997 when we were in high school together. We grew up together since we are only 3 months apart. Her mom used to babysit me all of the time. Due to some family issues, we stopped hanging out in middle school. We would pass each other in the hall and still say hey. I never knew why we didn't hang out. High school was wierd.

Anways, her cousin (paternal) was a good friend of mine in highschool. We are going to meet and have dinner on Monday. I am really looking forward to our mini family reunion.

The second event is a possbility. A friend of mine is taking me and Kara out to eat lunch on Saturday. His friend and daughter will be joining us. He asked me to invite Kara's dad. Earlier this week he said he would make it, 100%. Tonight he called and he said he would try to come. Im not really counting on it. It would be nice to do something with Kara as a "family". We haven't been around each other alone for more than 5 min since July.

God is answering my prayer in making his heart soft so we can be friends and show Kara that we still care for each other even if we aren't together. I'm still praying for something else in that situation. Its all in God's timing.

No comments: