Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

I really hate I lost most of my pictures from this past year. What few I could recover, wasn't of any importance.

2010 was a year of changes for Kara and me.

1. We moved
2. We made new friends
3. I'm now a Sunday School teacher of a difficult age group, which I love
4. I got a new car
5. Kara is now at the age where she can participate in activities (which is always fun)
6. We went to the Biltmore and Nashville for the first time this year.

I had a dream last night. It was wierd for me. I was attending an exorcism but I never found out who it was for. All I know is I went to church and before the ceremony (or whatever its called) started, I was awaken by my alarm. I really wanted to finish it.

According to dreammoods.com, my dream symbolizes my iniative to regain control and take steps towards my goals. I don't really believe in dream interpretation. It was fun to look it up.

I'm really looking forward to 2011. I cannot wait to see what adventures Kara and I will be getting into this year.

No comments: