Kara loves to cuddle at night before she falls asleep. Another thing she wants is me to sing to her. Her two request are Jesus Loves Me and Rock A Bye Baby. (We change baby to Kara.) Every night, I sing to her and watch her fall asleep. I always tear up during Jesus Loves Me.
Im in the process of looking for a toddler devotion book we can read before bedtime. If anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear it.
My prayer is that her love for Jesus grows as she gets older. I am not perfect. I just hope she will always know that I try by best and she can see Jesus through me.
1 comment:
I have "God's Promises for Girls" by Countryman & Parker. I don't know what age it's actually for, but the illustrations are very child-like, and the readings are short. I don't follow it every day, but I do use it, and I use Boz. I also use a Christmas book--because she loves it--and any thing that interests her. I had also found a tiny boxed set of Bible stories that we use. There are a lot of board books and such for toddlers at ChristianBook.com.
Just yesterday, she asked me, "mommy, do you know Jesus loves you?" It just melts your heart when they do that or want to sing songs. Sounds like you're doing great.
Post a Comment