Tuesday, March 29, 2011

K-A-R-A-R and Other Things

That's how Kara spells her name. I ask her how to spell her name. I see the wheels start turning and she yells "K". She waits for me to say "A" then she is off saying "R A R". I laugh and she giggles. She has became a back seat driver, letting me know when I can stop and go. She says, "Mommy, the red means you need to stop!" and "Mommy, the green means you need to go, NOW!" She loves going to church to play with her friend, S. We pull in the parking lot and gets so excited. She runs looking for S and if she isn't there yet we have to wait in the lobby for her. For now, its only her and S in her Sunday School class/nursery. Since S is older than Kara, they will be seperated when S turns 4. I'm hoping Kara will be able advance with her (even if we do get more toddlers).

No comments: