Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Huge Task Ahead
My brother in law has been moving to his new house for the past week. Instead of moving all his stored baby equipment and clothes, he told us if we wanted the boxes we could come get them. Last night, we went to the old house and got our goodies. Right now, I have 12 boxes and 3 black garbage bags to go through. The excitement got to me last night and I took a peek. Kara is covered for clothes up to size 6. It really pays off to have a niece born in the same month. All the clothes are in new shape. Looking at them, it looks like they have never been worn. For the next few weeks, I will be spending my extra time sorting, organizing and trying to figure out where to put everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment