Kara did surprisingly well traveling 4 hours to South Myrtle. I thought for sure she would have issues of sitting in her seat since she is very mobile and I have a hard time keeping her out of things at home. I am glad I have a well behaved child.
We arrived to the hotel Kara had a little meltdown. I think she thought she would be in a familiar place when she was out of her car seat. It took her 10 min. to calm down and start inspecting the place.
After she calmed down, I covered her in sunblock and headed outside. Autumn wanted to go swimming so we watched her at the pool. After 30 min. of swimming in the pool, we walked to the ocean. Kara and I sat on the sand while Autumn ran in the ocean and jumped through the waves. While waiting on Autumn, Kara decided she wanted to explore the sand and investigate it.
Saturday, Kara and I only spent an hour on the beach. She was getting cranky because her naptime was interrupted. That night we went to Broadway on the Beach just to walk around and window shop.
Overall, we had a good time. I wish it could have last longer.
1 comment:
Awww she's very cute!!!
Happy belated birthday!
- Dee
Post a Comment