I cannot believe she is 8 months old already. Time is flying fast.
She started to offically crawl. I have my hands full teaching her she can't play with the big electronics or go behind the TV to get the cables. Why are they attracted to chords?
For the past few weeks, we have been spending time with Jeff's brother and his wife. They have two small children (age 6 and age 1). Kara's cousins love getting in her face and attempting to play with her. I learned through this ordeal Kara likes to take in her environment and get a feel for where she is before she wants to be messed with. Its hard to keep her 1 yr old cousin out of her face, so we spend the time together with a crying baby and toddler who doesn't understand why Kara cannot play yet.
Spring/Summer is a time for new adventures in Kara's life. We are going to the beach next week to celebrate my birthday. It has become a tradition to spend my birthday weekend at the beach. I'm excited but nervous. I made plans to get Kara a hat, sunglasses, and to keep her covered in sun block. I can't wait to see how our packing has changed. There is so much more we have to pack. I will be sure to post about the trip along with pictures.
She started to offically crawl. I have my hands full teaching her she can't play with the big electronics or go behind the TV to get the cables. Why are they attracted to chords?
For the past few weeks, we have been spending time with Jeff's brother and his wife. They have two small children (age 6 and age 1). Kara's cousins love getting in her face and attempting to play with her. I learned through this ordeal Kara likes to take in her environment and get a feel for where she is before she wants to be messed with. Its hard to keep her 1 yr old cousin out of her face, so we spend the time together with a crying baby and toddler who doesn't understand why Kara cannot play yet.
Spring/Summer is a time for new adventures in Kara's life. We are going to the beach next week to celebrate my birthday. It has become a tradition to spend my birthday weekend at the beach. I'm excited but nervous. I made plans to get Kara a hat, sunglasses, and to keep her covered in sun block. I can't wait to see how our packing has changed. There is so much more we have to pack. I will be sure to post about the trip along with pictures.
1 comment:
i can almost bet with confidence that you will dread going on trips now. You seriously have to pack the whole house even for a day or two away. It gets a little better with age, I think, because you don't have to pack formula and bottles and bottle brushes and burp clothes and and and. Have fun though. Should be interesting to see her reaction to the beach at 8 months.
Post a Comment