Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, my sweet girl






On August 15, 2008, Kara Elizabeth Stewart was brought into this world. She is the best thing that could have happened to me. I loved watching her grow and change everyday. Her smile brightens the room. Even though, our lives aren't as I planned them, I am very blessed.






Now Kara, is one year old. She weighs 22.6 pounds and is 30 inches long. She can say mama, daddy, ball, sissy, and something like thank you. (It isn't really thank you, but when I give her something she babbles two things). Like most girls, she is a daddy's girl. She loves him so much and hates to see him go. She loves girly things. Her favorite toys are her pink cell phone, those arm bands everyone wears for different causes, necklaces or anything you can put over her head. She isn't walking yet. However, she is starting to stand on her own. Any day, she will be brave enough to walk.





1 comment:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Kara! Seems like yesterday you were heading to the hospital for your induction.