Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Festival



This year, my mother and I decided to take Kara to the Asheboro Fall Festival. It was the first time I have been in 10 years or so. The last time, I was there I was with some friends from college. We stopped in to look around and get one of the best funnel cakes from a family friend. They are always set up at the end of Worth Street. I didn't get one this year because I wasn't all that hungry. IT seemed to change alot. I didn't notice too many things for children to beg their parents for. I remember when I was younger, we would always get a mylar balloon or some crazy toy. Kara seemed to enjoy the event for the first 30 min. Then she started to get crabby. I was reaquainted with some friends from middle and high school. They were doing face painting and games to raise money for her foundation. Kara got a huge red heart on her face. I tried to get pictures but she wasn't in a picture taking mood.

No comments: