Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Its Official

The first of October, Kara and I will be offically leaving Greensboro and moving. I found an apartment which is temporary until I can find a house to move into. I might continue to attend the same church. I really havent decided. If not, I may return to the church I came from. Its bigger and has lots of children's programs and ministries for me. They have a preschool and hopefully, Kara will be starting there when she turns 3.

I love this new town. Not too far from the city and they have almost the same things as Greensboro. I will be closer to my mom and friends. Im looking forward to not driving 45 min to see my best friends and thier kids.

So between now and October 1 I will be purging, packing and finding a storage unit.

YAY! I'm excited!

No comments: