For some reason, I totally missed the news about Ham's closing in Greensboro. I knew the original one on Friendly closed, but had no clue the big one on High Point Rd closed, also.
I have mixed feelings about it. I am sad to see it go because Kara loves watching the train go by while she eats. Ham's was one of the few resteraunts I went to in college and going there brings back so many memories.
For a personal reason, I'm glad to see that one location go. That one brings back horrible memories and I avoided it for that same reason. I guess you can say that's why I didn't really pay close attention to the news.
For now, Kara and I will be heading to K-vegas to enjoy thier kids night (where kids eat for 99 cents) until that location is closed. Which, I heard won't be long from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment