I realized I haven't posted a Kara update in a few weeks.
She is learning something new everyday. I wish I wasn't lazy and wrote down most of it. She knows most of her shapes. Her favorite and first being the heart. She still gets the square and rectangle mixed up.
She is starting to recognize her letter. Im going to make flashcards and start focusing on learning more letters.
She knows most colors. Her favorites are pink and orange.
She loves to color and draw. I am seeing an improvement of coloring. Where at first she would just scribble. Now she colors an entire section. The same with drawing. She would just scribble and now she writes on the entire sheet of paper.
She knows most of the members of an immediate family. She recognizes the mommy, daddy, brother and sister (if there is one).
She has an obsession with Blue's Clues and Dora. Fortunately, she only asks to watch Blue's Clues and I am glad my cable package includes Preschool on Demand.
The only meat she will eat is chicken. She has tried beef, pork, and fish and quickly tells me doesn't like it. Other than that, she eats almost anything I put in front of her. She loves fruits and veggies.
No comments:
Post a Comment