
Kara and I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We hope you take this time to be thankful for the blessings in your life.
I am thankful for many things in my life:
- God's love for me. I am humbled by his grace and mercy.
- Kara: even through the temper tantrums, coloring on the walls, fighting to get dressed. I love her and I would be lost without her. I love her asking for hugs and kisses and I cherish every second I get with her.
- My mom: She is my support system. She loves me through thick and thin. She always helps me even when she doesn't have the energy or means to.
- My church family: They are wonderful!
- My health
We are actually celebrating as a family on Friday. If our Thanksgiving is like last years, I'm sure I will have something to blog about come Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment