Our Thanksgiving was very uneventful. Which was a very disturbing change. I am used to having some kind of family drama.
Thursday, Kara spent the day with her father and his family. I headed to Gastonia, to spend Thanksgiving with a friend and his family. There were kids there Kara's age and I missed her terribly. I hate spending holidays without her.
I ate so much that first day, I was miserable. Rascal Flatts kept me company on the way there and back. The drive was easier heading back home, too.
Kara and I headed to Asheboro to my grandma's house Thursday night.
Friday, was Thanksgiving with my family. I provided the turkey and brocoli casserole (one holiday staple we cant live without). Everyone else provided the sides. My cousin came with her 3 boys. Kara and Cousin C helped clear out leaves and stumps. She had a good time until the chainsaw was started. She may be a tomboy, but she doesn't like the noises that come along with it.
After the yard chores were finished, we came inside to eat. Everyone pigged out. My cousin left to go celebrate her birthday. I played with the twins. Kara helped feed the babies. I miss having a newborn around. I love my Kara, though. She keeps me entertained.
No comments:
Post a Comment