Thursday, January 15, 2009

5 Months Old

Kara turned the big 5 months today. She is growing so fast. We both wish she would stay little forever. We know it cannot happen but it never hurts to wish. Its an exciting month for us. Kara is still finding her voice and she has recently started to squeal. Its not at the point were its loud. I don't know if I am looking for that day. Its funny to watch her move her mouth to make noise. Most times, she starts out but she never finishes and goes back to an old noise she knows she can do. She has learned while laying on her back or tummy she can scoot her way around the blanket. Where and how I put her is always different if I turn my head for a few seconds. She prefers me over anyone else. If someone talks to her, she looks at me. Its kinda like she is checking with me to make sure this person is "safe". She prefers her orange and yellow veggies over the green. I don't blame her on that one. She loves all kinds of fruits. She is also growing teeth fast. She has 3 bottom. Her top one came in 2 weeks ago, and now she has two more coming up top. I guess this little girl wants to make sure she gets to eat meat!


I haven't had the chance to take a 5 month picture. This one is from last night (close enough, right?).




1 comment:

Tara said...

I think Andrew would be fine never eating meat. Good thing since he still only has his bottom two teeth.