Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love this!


I love this Fisher Price Ocean Wonder play mat. I have been eyeing this thing for months. I researched this for hours and decided this was what I wanted for Kara. It folds up small for easy transportation and its easy to wash. Unlike other playmats, I looked at, Kara can use this for months. It can be used for tummy time, back play and turns into a tunnel for when she starts to crawl. The toys are also detachable. On many occassions, I have removed one of the fish to play music for her when we go on road trips.
Kara seems to love it. She talks to the fish and herself in the mirror. She has strong legs and loves to kick the ball. She plays with this toy for hours. I watch her smile at the fish and at herself. I made a good decision.
I am so glad I decided to exchange the playmat she got for Christmas for this one. As soon as I find my camera I will post a picture of her playing.

1 comment:

The Winsteads said...

We had the same one and it was great! :)