Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Little Roly Poly

Kara is at that age where learning for her is an adventure. She finally figured out how to roll across the room to get what she wants. She has been rolling from side to side for a few weeks Every morning, I would hear her "knock" around in her crib. When I would go check on her she would be laying on either side.

Normally, during work hours I have Kara in her bouncer. She is getting to big for it. Today, I decided to spread her toys on a blanket on the floor and let her have her tummy time. Little did I know she didn't want tummy time. As soon as I put her down, she rolled on her back. A few minutes later, she was rolling from side to side. She soon learned she could hold her rabbit while laying on her back. I was listening to her talk and squeal with delight. Almost 30 min. later, Kara has managed to scoot and roll to the other side of the office. Its amazing to watch her learn new things everyday. I love watching the big smile on her face when she does something new.

Now, Kara is fast asleep. All that rolling and playing wore her out. She missed her 2:30 bottle from all the playing. I just hope she isn't too grumpy when she wakes up.

No comments: