Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Autumn's 5th Grade Graduation






On June 12th, Autumn graduated from the 5th grade. In August she will begin 6th grade. The best part (and she agrees with the next statement) is that she will not be going to the same middle school with most of her classmates. It took her all school year, but she now realizes she was mixed up in alot of the drama and causing all members of her family stress. She even told me she is happy she will be going to a new school with new people. I hate that she has to go through meeting new people all over again. At the same time, I am happy and hoping she makes better choices in friends this time.






2 comments:

Tara said...

Eww I changed schools between 5th and 6th grade year and it was so hard meeting all new people. I don't think I ever really fit in until high school and I didn't have a clique then. I hope she chooses wisely because young kids are so easily influenced.

Rita said...

I am exposing her to new people all of the time. She doesn't like or want to join the youth group. Im glad both her parents agree with me on getting her involved in a group of kids that hopefully won't be a bad influence.