
I love watermelon. Its one of those fruits that remind me its summertime. I only eat watermelon during the summer season. My favorite milkshake at Cook Out is the Watermelon milkshake. Its getting close to being on their menu for the month of July and August. We can hardy wait for it. There is one thing I heard about one of my favorites. I once heard if you eat watermelon before you to go bed, you will have strange dreams. I have found this to be true.
Thursday night, I had a dream that I lived in California and my best friends were Tori Spelling and Rebecca Romjin. I am not even sure if they are friends in real life. Back to my dream. All three of us were having playdates with Kara, the twins and Tori's two little ones. We were at the park. While the 5 kids were playing, a stranger walks up to the twins and takes Dolly right before our eyes. I woke up from the dream confused, wondering why I dream about Tori and Rebecca and how I knew the twins names when I only heard it once.
Friday night, I had a dream I was still living in California. This time I was friend with Ellen DeGeneres. She called me over to her house to talk her break up from Portia DeRossi. Again, I woke up confused since I really never catch Ellen on TV (I know they are still together, just in case anyone thought I was out of celebrity news).
I have been really thinking about why I would dream crazy dreams two nights in a row. The only conclusion was eating watermelon and then going to bed 30 min. later. Tonight, I am going to eat watermelon and see what kind of dreams I have. I will post sometime tomorrow with results of this study.
2 comments:
Very vivid, wild dreams for sure. I was about to go check some celebrity news. Since I've been away, I feel so out of the loop and thought maybe Ellen and Portia had split.
BTW, I do not like watermelon at all! And, yes, I am from the south!
This house loves watermelon. I need to get pictures of Kara eating it. She gets so messy.
Post a Comment