Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Insomnia?

I hope not. It's 5:30 am and I am wide awake. I would try to go to sleep but I have to be up in 90 min. anyway.

I went to sleep around 2:00am and woke up around 4:00am. I made a decision last night without really thinking it through. I just I'm doing the right thing for both Kara and myself.

3 comments:

iiri said...

~hugs~ I hate insomnia. Seems when L actually sleeps well, *I* sleep awful (and he STILL doesn't sleep through the night!)

Yay for decisions, sometimes that's the right way to make a decision...

Rita said...

Thank you, but I don't know how this is going to pan out. I will email you about it later. Cant access FB from work computer.

Tara said...

Sat. night/Sun. morning I did not doze off until after 5am!! I was so frustrated just lying there so I got up twice! It is the worst feeling when everybody is asleep but you.