Tonight, I visited a good friend while she was in the hospital having her baby. She was hooked up to the monitor for her contractions. (I really want to remember the name of the machine) I listened to the heartbeat of her little one. It brought me back almost 2 years ago where I had the privilege of hearing Kara's heartbeat twice a week from June to August. It was a burden having to leave my nice cool house to trek to the doctors office in 100 degree heat. I wouldn't trade those days for anything. I cherished being pregnant. It would be the only time, I didn't have to share her with anyone. I had my special moments of feeling her kick and move around. Hearing her heartbeat and movements on the heart monitor was music to my ears.
I don't know what's in store for me in the future. I would love to be pregnant again. Hopefully, that's in God;s plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment